Hello there o/

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by zk306, Nov 26, 2015.

1. First off, you can call me zeke, zeekay, or zero. I've been playing minecraft on and off for around five years. Largely due to my laptop not being able to run it with all the mods, and/or not finding a good server to play on. Another reason is none of my friends are into the game :( Other stuff I do for fun include watching anime, playing video games, reading and if the mood hits me, writing.

Oh and my address in-game:
    SMP2 #3150
    not a whole there yet tho XD
    TsuriNeko, Tahitan and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Hey there Zeke! Welcome to the Empire, I hope that you're enjoying it here! :)
    zk306 and ShelLuser like this.
  3. Aaah, cool, more Anime fans :) Hmm, I wonder if we could somehow do something with that, I mean... The amount of Anime fans (talking about players who actively use Anime in their profile, avatar, signatures, etc.) is - in my opinion obviously - amazing :)

Oh, and don't mind me too much, I'm in a good mood.

Welcome to the server! I hope you're going to enjoy it here. EMC is most likely a lot different from most other servers out there, for starters it has a very professional staff crew supported by very enthusiastic & determined players. You most definitely won't find anything like this out there. EMC is basically all about "vanilla+ Minecraft". It sits very close to vanilla play yet with a few tweaks here and there.

Tip: don't try to take it all in at once, you'll fail. One step at a time, and for starters the /assist command can be very useful to remember. It can be your portal to most commonly used commands, even showing them so you can learn as you go along. (one command (/assist) is after all much easier to remember than: /home, /smp#, /waste, /waste n|s|e|w|ne|nw|... etc., /wnether, /wilderness, /town, ...).

:D

Yeah!

About time 'we' got another new player who introduces himself ;) Welcome to the server, and welcome in specific to SMP2. Also my home & favorite server. Be sure to check out /park if you're in the mood for fishing.

Oh; and don't let the Dalek (look around /town) exterminate you, then you'll be perfectly fine :)
    zk306 likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC, I Would Love To See You Some Time. I See You Have Found The Good SMP2 Hope You Have Alot Of Fun There with us.
    zk306 likes this.
  5. @FDNY21
    hi there! definitely enjoying myself. even if i'm just exploring and checking out other people's creations.

@ShelLuser
    i'm really liking it here so far. a lot of the other servers i've been on are PvP oriented or are very crowded. the last one i was on, it took me around 30 minutes of walking in one direction before i found a sizable area to build on. they had residential plots too, but only for donators :( so a free area to build on from the start is awesome ^^

haven't found the dalek yet, but i've been in the TARDIS hehehe

@Tahitan
    thanks for visiting me earlier. sorry i wasn't very accommodating, i was in the middle of reading up on residence flags and how to make an ender chest.
    FDNY21 and ShelLuser like this.
  6. Hi Zeke. Welcome to the Empire, the best server out there. Enjoy your stay. :)
    zk306 likes this.
  7. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
  8. Ho Zeke they have a good group of people on smp2 I think you will enjoy it there. If you play around this time or around the time of your posting I would be happy to give you a tour of my outpost. The wild is where all the real fun happens. Unlimited space to build is always nice ;-)
    ShelLuser likes this.