Hello. Stnywitness here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Stnywitness, Apr 11, 2019.

?

You Know Me?

Yes! :D 4 vote(s) 66.7%
Nope. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I've Seen Your Name Around. 2 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. I haven't actually made one of these yet. :D (I am not quitting btw)

I'm about 4 or so years old to EMC (which makes me feel old, lemme tell ya) and haven't regretted a single moment.

I joined EMC wayyyy back when. About two years before colored beds were released.
    I became direlect for a while, and when I came back found out everything was gone. I didn't really like EMC at that point, just cause of the whole res wipe and everything.

I started a little shop and earned a wee bit of profit. With that, I built a bigger shop and earned some more profit. Then with that profit I built an even bigger shop and...ETC. ...

I believe my first event was a mob arena. It was one where you lost all your gear... :(
    I didn't know that, and i had brought all my best diamond armor (highly enchanted, let me tell ya). I died, and it was all gone.
    I probably shed a few tears, maybe raged a little, but continued to play.

I remember a fun conversation I had with Eviltoade about 2 or 3 years ago. It was the first time I had talked with a staff member, and lemme tell ya, he was the nicest. :D
    He showed me his staff head collection, and it was pretty dang impressive (you can visit yourself by going to utopia and /v Eviltoade. ...I think that's right).
    He told me a little bit about being staff, and I wanted to apply myself. I didn't though, due to the fact that I was busy enough irl.

This is the time where I share some fun stories from all my EMC experiences.

1: I got on utopia for one of the first times. I spawned near town, and this guy (i forget his name) threw me a cooked potato. He typed, "remember the potato" and disconnected. I laughed hysterically for about ten minutes just out of the randomness of it all.

2: My Grand Opening of my Hardcore Parkour (biggest parkour on EMC. Visit by doing /v +hardcoreparkour on utopia) was a blast! This is definitely one of my favorite memories. About 10-15 showed up, and winners were crowned. Fun times!

3: To be later posted.

4: To be later posted.

I thank you all for taking the time to read all of this. :)
    I ain't quittin' or anything btw. Just wanted to share some of my EMC story with ya'll.
    See you around!

-Stny
  2. Welcome to the Empi....er.....

Anyhow.. nice intro.. keep it comin.
  3. Thanks for the kind words and nice intro :)

(and yes, anyone can visit the staff head display by going to my main res on utopia and pushing the button on the left)
  4. Welcome to EMC!:D
    Stnywitness likes this.
  5. Hey Stnywitness! I'm glad you're sharing your EMC story, because I joined in 2015 as well! :D

It has been quite a long ride from what the server used to be to what it is now yeah? Things were a lot smaller and simpler then. I really appreciate you bringing your story about how simpler things were then. Nice memories yeah? :)
    Stnywitness likes this.
  6. Totally! Much different. Thats cool you joined in 2015 too! :D #15buddies
    Yep, lots of great memories :)
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.