Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GhostyBoo1721, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Hello! I found this server by searching around servers, because I was getting bored of the other servers I played on and decided I needed a server that would entertain me. Then I found this server and it killed me to read the tutorial, because after reading for awhile my eyes start wondering everywhere, but I read it all. Some hobbies I like to do is: driving four wheelers and dirt bikes, love to play Minecraft, working on cars, and working out on the farm.
    What I look like in person: Kinda long black hair, it reaches down to my shoulders. Light blue eyes almost grey. 5'9. I normally wear a flannel shirt with jeans and boots. I am a warm blooded person, so most times I feel hot when it's cold outside.
    Well that's a lot about me, I hope to see most of you online and we can be friends and or even get into a Skype call :). Ghostyboo1721 out, Just keep haunting my boo's and boouette's! lol
    607 and dresden72 like this.
  2. Welcome to EMC

#BigShout-OutToMyMumblePeeps
  3. Welcome to the Empire GhostyBoo. Enjoy your stay here. :)
  4. Welcome to the Empire! If you need anything or want to talk, or need help you can usually find me on /smp7 :) If not you can do /p flamingpotato42 to see if im on. Enjoy your stay here m8ee!
  5. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  6. Welcome, I'm glad you found this server, I'm sure it'll keep you entertained! :)
    Also, if you'd like talking with our community when you're not in-game, you could always install Mumble or just browse the forums on a smartdevice, if you have one! :)