hello im new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DemonThunder345, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I second this motion
  2. I second more baked goods and milk. or first it, I don't know I'm new too... but for realz
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Seriously demonthunder, please, stop.
  4. Huh, this thread needs a point.

*Thinks about kittens, nuclear bombs, and kittens on nuclear bombs*

I have an idea for this thread!

Troy: Hi! I'm Troy McClure! You might remember me from threads such as How to undermine the mining economy and The LLO: The final page? Today I am going to be address the topic of annoying.

*Enter Johnny, a small boy*

Johnny: Troy, what is annoying?

Troy: Yes Johnny, annoying. Annoying is what people call things or people that, well, annoy them! This is sometimes by accident or on purpose.

Johnny: Oh gosh, now I'm scared that I'm annoying!

Troy: *Ruffles Johnny's hair.* Fear not Johnny, you're sometimes annoying just by accident. Threads like these, however, are annoying because the joke died a long time ago or was never alive to begin with. The best thing to do is to ignore these threads.

Johnny: It's that easy?

Troy: Why yes it is Johnny, now run along, and tell your mother I think you're a great kid!

*Johnny runs off home*

Troy: I hope this forum post was helpful. I hope to see you all soon in my upcoming posts, Who REALLY runs EMC, chickens or cows? and Drugs, sex, and rock & roll: The secret story of Krysyyjane9191.
  5. I don't know what is more annoying, this thread or the people that don't have to read it that keep whining about it?
    flamingpotato42 likes this.
  6. Just my 2 cents and probably the only time I'll respond to this kind of thread from Demon: if you guys don't like it then the solution is simple: don't respond, at all.

If you do then you probably fall under the "YHBT" category (look it up :p). Sometimes not responding (not even with a warning or such) goes deeper than writing it all up.

As for me? I blame the beer (which is still in the fridge right now, but those cold fumes... yeah, must be the beer, not my good mood) :D
    Gawadrolt and weeh666 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.