Hello! Im eeveeluv52 and I just recently joined Empire Minecraft!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EvKem, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hai! Well, thats what I'll say on the server anyways. Im eeveeluv52. I go on a few servers and I have my own youtube account that I post MC vids on. I'll probably come on the server quie often in the future. My base residence is on smp5...See you there!
  2. Welcome to EMC! I am a tomato and my name is Bob! How did you hear about EMC? Also make sure to stop by my shop at 8017 on smp4!
  3. Hello eevee welcome to EMC :)
  4. Hello eeveeluv52, welcome to The Empire!:) Hope you have a great time on the server!
  5. Did we all post at the same time?
  6. Oh wow... Thanks guys! Ill check out your house now Bob!
  7. Ok!!
  8. Okay I literally just saw your shop Bob...Nice! Ill remember it for when I need stuff!(And when I have some rupees, I only have like 16 right now)
  9. Ok lol! Do you have a shop?
  10. Well Im new... I have a home right now *cant remember plot* and Ill soon have a shop there!
  11. Cool! If need anything I can help you by giving a little to you for free :D

P.S. I love to help new members out ;)
  12. Welcome to the Empire! I hope you have as much fun here as you can. You can learn a lot about how things work throughout the Empire by browsing these forums, so you've started off in the right place. There are a lot of really good people here who are usually very happy to help each other out. There are more than a few bad apples, too, but that keeps me and the other staff busy.
    mikecspike likes this.
  13. Thanks! I now have a shop and farms for eggs, cacti, sheep, sugar cane, and cobble so Ill be alright!
    P.S. My plot # is on smp5= 10725.
  14. Nice :D I love how peeps just come to EMC and start to love it as soon as they login :p
    Welcome btw xP
  15. Great i'll probably visit your shop! Making shops is one of the cool things about this server! Hope you have fun and good luck with the shop!:D
  16. Welcome to the wonderful Empire!

Also check out 4421 SMP2, 90% stocked!