Hello hello.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Xavier, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Hello, I suppose. I'm Fairi. My alt is even named that, "Fairi" ... I have a feeling that I've been here before, on that account, but whatever, I might be wrong. Whatever. But yea, hello. o/
  2. Hey there Fairi, welcome to the Empire! :)
  3. Hello, welcome to EMC! :)
  4. Welcome to EMC, Need some help I hang on SMP8
  5. Welcome to EMC!
  6. Welcome to EMC, Enjoy your stay.:)
  7. We hope you stay longer than five nights ;)
  8. No, that can't be right. Your username shows something different: you're the famous professor Xavier, and you finally landed on the Empire! Probably to start your own private school for the gifted here no doubt ;)

Ok, ok, sorry; I'm of course only joking. But being somewhat of a fan of the Marvel comics I just couldn't resist :p

Welcome to the Empire Fairi!

And it is perfectly possible that you've been here before: the server existed for quite some time now; we recently celebrated its 4th anniversary! But if you have then trust me: a lot of stuff has changed in the mean time.

So yeah; hope you're going to have fun here!
    Galantisizer likes this.
  9. Hi! Welcome to EMC! :cool:
  10. Welcome to The Empire! We all hope that you enjoy your time on this server. We are all here to make players' experience here better. Have fun!
  11. Hi Fairi. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  12. You joined on fairi 36 days ago :)
  13. Welcome to EMC! :D
  14. Hello.I am saying hi to everyone who comes on same day as me. ^_^ Looks like a nice community
    ShelLuser likes this.