Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Winfield_Hancock, May 18, 2017.

1. Hello!

I came back to Minecraft after 3 years and decided to try EMC. After 10 days I can say I really like it. I am looking forward to meeting the members of this community.
    mjnoe70, polemical and Eviltoade like this.
  2. Welcome!
    Beware of smp8 ;)

Edit: first
  3. Hey there! Welcome to EMC! If you ever need anything please feel free to hit me up in game or drop me a PM here on the forums; inbox is always open :)
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC ! (SMP8 is the best :3) I took a 3 year break from minecraft and EMC, and came back a month ago :D
    Eviltoade likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  6. Welcome to EMC! Its a great server, many great people and creations... If you have questions make sure to ask in game or forums before you get to flustered. The wiki here is really well maintained and links from google search well.
  7. Hi Winfield_Hancock. Welcome to the Empire and the forums. Enjoy your stay. :)
  8. Welcome to the empire. This is a great place with lots to do. Hope you keep on enjoying it. :)
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  9. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :) I hope you don't like it as much as I do, since you'll get som problems with school/work after all... annways, welcome :)
    mjnoe70 likes this.