Hello everybody! ~

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by flippingnootnoot, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Hello everybody!! :p My name is Christine and i'm new to The Empire Minecraft. I came from SMP4, but I swapped over to SMP3. x3 I like to do mob hunting, and I LOVE to help people out on their plots! I'm loving this server so far!! :) It's really peaceful, it runs smoothly, & it's silent. And that's a really good thing! ;) Anyway, I'd like to know if there are any more websites for this server so that I can see some more commands & tips? If there is, please let me know. I'll see you guys tomorrow! Byeee ~ <3
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire!

Don't let the silence fool you, the servers are a little bit quieter now because it's kind of early in the US at the time of writing (same applies to Europe (morning), but in the US its around 4am now). But that can very heavily over time ;)

And yeah; peaceful it is. No PvP on the entire server, all your stuff is fully protected in town (no one can mess with your stuff unless you give them permissions (flags)) and if you're up for a fight you can visit the wastelands (for mining ores but also to hunt mobs of course).

Hope you're going to have a great time!

btw: if you need help with something there's obviously these forums, but also keep our wiki in mind.
    hyphychristine likes this.
  3. hyphychristine likes this.
  4. Thank you! :3
  5. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check the wiki out. ;)
  6. Hi Christine. If you click the forum tab at the top of any page, you will find tons of good reading and plenty of tips. Welcome to the Empire, enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny and hyphychristine like this.
  7. Thank you : o)