Hello Empire, it's been a while.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sneakykitti, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, I haven't formally introduced myself yet. My name's Sneakykitti, ha.

I play on Smp8, and I haven't really got around to much of anything. So now, I'm just gonna try to get to know everyone, and try to stay out of trouble.

I'm a pretty decent guy I'd say, but that's not for me to say. Goodbye for now.
    PenguinDJ and TomvanWijnen like this.
  2. Welcome to EMC, late I guess :p I live on smp9 you can come visit me anytime:)
  3. Pleased to meet you, Sneaky! As a fellow SMP8 resident, I look forward to seeing you around. :)
    And my sincere thanks for the visits you've paid to my bookstore recently, I hope you enjoyed the reading!
  4. Oh, how did you know I've been there? I was just getting around to wanting to talk to you about your house. Amazing, just impressed honestly. Loved the book store because I never thought I'd see one being used, to sell "Book and Quill", to give the item more of a use in the game!

All in all though, I loved the books. Nucleus about made me cry ( lol :p ) because I have a cat named Curious, and she's my life. So, I felt the impact from the book, and it was a nice feeling. The main reason I bought that one, to be honest! :D

Anyways though, thanks for welcoming me to EMC.

Kephras you've inspired me to really want to just leave the Town, and go on my own little adventure, to write my own journal. Possibly have you publish it? Who knows, I just would like a simple chat, ^.^