Hello EMC!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Scarmanzer, Oct 24, 2015.

1. So, I've been on EMC for quite a while now (304 days) and I have never properly introduced myself! No, I am not new to the forums. Been here quite a while, but here's my introduction! My real name is Kat, in game name is Scarmanzer (usually Scar for short). I'm 18 years old and live in Manchester, England. I love to read and watch anime. In Minecraft, I love to build! I'm from SMP6 and you can visit three of my reses (one has move off) anytime you wish! Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you have a great day :D
    Scar
    Moonglum_, Finalysm and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Hey Scar! I really have wanted to meet you but I never see you on when I am :(
  3. Madam, I am shocked! :eek:

But.. you know what they say: better late than never right? And it's good to finally meet a fellow veteran player who is actually bit younger than me in-game (I know, I know: you're officially only a vet. when you're at least 2 years on EMC or such, but yeah.. well.. etc. I didn't read that part yet :D). And of course it is impressive how you seemingly managed to resist the temptation which is SMP8 :)

So yeah, welcome to the forums!

Oh, right, uhm... :oops: Just ignore that part then :rolleyes:

I know!

A 305 day belated welcome to Empire Minecraft Scar! :D

I hope you had a lot of fun on EMC already (something tells me you have) and I also hope you're going to have even more fun in the upcoming future. Hmm, I should definitely check out your residences then I guess. On SMP6 so that is doable :)

Right, maybe see ya sometime in-game..
  4. Hi Kat. Belated welcome to the Empire. It appears you will enjoy your time here. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  5. Happy 300+ days, smp4 rules