Hello EMC!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Slvr, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Hello! I'm SilvrBuildBlocks, and I hope to become an active member in this server.
    I only joined today, but I already love it so far. I've really not been on a server before (only got into Minecraft about a year ago, and even then, only got the PC version a little while after that). My internet is rather weak, so I might not be able to get on as often as I'd like, but I am enjoying myself so far.

It's great to be here :)
    dresden72, ShelLuser and DatzMine like this.
  2. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! :D
  3. Welcome to EMC!
  4. I can tell that is a Freddy skin. Welcome to the family!
  5. welcome to EMC! hope to see you in game soon ^.^
  6. Welcome to EMC!
    Let us know if you need any help or have any questions :)
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  7. Hi Blocks. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  8. Obviously I'm "somewhat" biased but having that out of the way... I think you're going to like it here, at least I hope so. The cool thing about EMC in comparison to the competition is that playing on EMC won't alienate you from your beloved single player sessions. Sure, some things work differently on the Empire than they do on single player, but others not so much. And the best part: if you insist you can easily combine those game styles if you'd like.

Anyway.. My advice for now: don't try to take it all in at once. EMC is much to complex for that, one step at a time. Just keep in mind that you can go to the mining world using the /waste command and when you got back to the outpost (the same or any other) you can go back to your residence using /home.

Alas.. Hope you're going to have a great time.
  9. Welcome to the empire and the forums! See you in game. :)
  10. Welcome To The EMC! We hope you love it here! If you need any help, Im always here and so is our community always here to help! I hope to see you in game and meet you as I love meeting new people! Have a good one ;)
  11. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  12. Aww, thanks guys! Sorry for not responding earlier.... Kinda forgotten I had posted this >.<
    Haha, yep, Freddy skin, I recently changed it to Springtrap though.

I already love it here in the Empire :3 It's been very fun so far!