Hehhhhe

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Tazri, May 5, 2013.

1. Could you make one for me? If no time, I'd be happy with that. :) I'll see if I can think of something.
    Equinox_Boss and RainbowChin like this.
  2. What do you want? I'm so busy right now but I will do it in the next project ;) It will be awesome
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I can't say anything right now, but in June there's a very big thing coming for you guys :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. A boy running, I like running.
    Equinox_Boss and RainbowChin like this.
  5. Please don't forget me :)
    Equinox_Boss and battmeghs like this.
  6. Is it just me, or does that Iron Golem look like one of the Thaumcraft 3 Golems..
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I am still waiting to see how well he can draw a pony XD
    (No but i'm patient i will wait as long as needed... :) )
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. If you can, feel free to say no, do one about my skin, try going on Minershoes.com and typing my name on the search bar. My skin should apear :D Do anything about my skin, preferably linked to building. Thank you for your time.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Guys, quit bugging him, he is really busy with a lot of requests, including my own. :) Don't make him post a message like this one again. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Oh please I'm doing Jakres right now, then tinkerbell... You will have to wait a long time, but I'm sure Jakres will be done today. I'm designing the ChascaMall 3.0, a videogame and a comic that I want to begin soon.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Hey, can I have one of a man hugging a pig?

EDIT: I understand you're working on heaps of others and that you're busy. Take your time :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. No worries, take as long as you need/want, or dont do it at all, i seriously dont mind.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. CAN I HAZ PLEZ 20 DIFFRNT CHCKNS DNE BY TOMOZ???!?!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. image.jpg
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  15. HOW ABOUT 563???!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. wazzup peps
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Curler! YOUR ALIVE!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I wasn't suggesting anything...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.