Health regeneration flag set

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Mikeguy2225, Jul 5, 2012.

1. No, it regenerates in residences; but I discovered today that the Hunger Bar will not regenerate in the Streets of EMC. No health can be lost anywhere in town though.
  2. Ok but be honest here, who walks around the streets of town all the time?
    derftyme likes this.
  3. hahaha, no one- It was probably the most unexciting discovery ever made in the history of ever!!!
  4. im screwed.... i have 2 hearts and im far into the wilderness..... >_<
  5. really random comment try to hurry home during daylight and use the live map so you can find the shortest route possible
  6. Ifu u havnt noticed im new so ima start askin Q first whats a B?
  7. um a letter i have no idea what you mean my "whats a B"
  8. like this apple is 25 B....
  9. Yes, Yes and Yes! Great idea this would be great meaning that I could actually eat my cakes that I bake! I can't see any downsides to this as it would only remove hunger and you wouldn't lose health from losing all your hunger unless you could set health regeneration to false. Also if people were getting hungry they could always step out of your res for a second and be completely full on their hunger bar!
  10. oh a B on the shop signs is when you click the sign you pay 25 rupees for the item in this case is an apple
    derftyme likes this.
  11. thatnks!!!!
  12. another one how do i buy res?

like an area for a house
  13. everyone is entitled to a free one you enter into chat /visit open
  14. Off topic:
    http://empireminecraft.com/guide/

On Topic:
    This idea would work, in town is it impossible to die, even if your hunger is down, you never loose health, the only thing you would loose is running. Would make town a bit more of a challenge

I like this idea.