Head problems

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by The_Mancub, Dec 10, 2016.

1. I just changed my user name the other day, but all my heads still say my old name and also I have had my skin for over 6 months and yet my heads also still show my old skin as well. I have cleared all my heads off my reses but I know theirs more of my older heads out there with my old skin on and they wont update so all my new heads change to my old skin and I dont know how to fix it.

2. That's not a server issue, that's just the way things work on the server with heads. Every old head you had before your name change isn't gonna change, it's gonna stay your old skin that you had, and should stay your old. name too. That's the reason Deco heads are a thing, because they change names and skins every month or so and it prevents the old stuff from changing, so people don't like, buy a bread head, and suddenly it's a different food or a character head. It's also why some old player or staff heads are rare, because it's from their old skin / name, not the current ones, and it won't change. All heads you used to have / the heads with your old skin and name that you farmed before the name change, are not going to change.

Oh, and if you changed your skin before the name change, chances are those heads are gonna bug out back and forth between the new and old skin, or at least that's what's happened in my experience with testing that out.

All you can really do if you want heads to show as your new name and new skin is farm heads now, after your name and skin change have been set.

TL;DR version: Old player heads farmed before the name change are either going to be buggy, or they're gonna stay your old skin and name. If you've yet to farm heads after your name change, that's the issue your facing. Your old heads won't change to your new one. New heads that you farm should have your new skin AND new name.
    ChespinLover77 and ShelLuser like this.
  3. And if your heads that are farming now after the username change are changing to your old skin, I'm not really sure how to fix that. All I can suggest is reupload the skin to the site, and farm your heads again, and watch to see if they stay the same or are still buggy.
  4. But the 1.11 update will fix heads so they don't Bug out back and forth. They will with like they are supposed to
  5. That's good ! At least in 1.11 there won't bug out, then. I'm sure that's gonna help a lot of people :) Thanks for that info !
    LifeofMancub likes this.
  6. I have a question about this will the deco heads break?
  7. It will allow a player to Change their head then kill to get a head. Then once they change their skin the head that you got before will stay and any new heads from the new skin will have the new skin. This new way does not require a name change, so you can do it as many times as you want with a name. It will almost break deco shops.
    ThatMerryElfKid likes this.
  8. Old heads will not "change" in 1.11, they will just become more reliable.

Before 1.11, the client had cache issues which to render, which will now not be an issue
    ThaKloned likes this.