Haven't joined a 'proper' server in ages

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shredster7, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Welcome my friend! I find it surprising no one has mentioned smp3 D:
  2. Welcome to the empire! Come to smp4, I assure you it has the best caviar in the tri-state area!
    Wrong spiel? Ah well. Find me on smp4, or wherever I am, I'll be glad to help anytime.
  3. Hey everyone, just a quick update (read: bump) on how I've been getting along in SMP5. After spending somewhere between three and five hours doing the usual hunting\gathering, all I have to say is this:

THIS IS THE BEST SERVER I HAVE EVER PLAYED ON.

Pretty much everyone I talked to was super, super nice and generous. When a fellow named Albertma222 sold me some stone for 150r per stack (I set the price, btw), he went out of his way to inform me that I paid him wwwaayyy too much and actually gave me a sizable 35% refund! Not even half an hour later, Moderator Torian42 dropped by at total random and gave me a Silk Touch-enchanted Diamond Pick just for the Nether of it!

I actually feel really, super awful because there's no way I'll be able to return the favor for at least another two weeks; and that's assuming that I can log into the server every day for two-three weeks straight. But, everyone just told me to take my time and "build awesome things". So now I want to build a theme park or something insane like that.
  4. Yeah. We get that a lot. What makes this server amazing isn't the custom mobs or any feature like that, it is our community.
  5. And this is why I recommended smp5!
    Glad you like it here :)
    Elysphic likes this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire! Happy building. :)
  7. I'm so happy that you like it here! :D There are so many people that leave within minutes or hours without really getting in touch with the community. I'm really happy you made a post on the forums, so you could see how our community can be! :) I hope you'll stay, and enjoy your time here on EMC;)
  8. Welcome to the Empire Shred! I hope you enjoy your time here!
    The empire is by far one of the best servers out! With a very unique data base, 10 servers, town plots, custom mobs and the rest you will find out! :D
    Feel free to drop into any other server with /server [Server] and go /v random to get some inspiration and ideas!

Anyone on EMC will be happy to answer any querries / questions you have! Simply do this with /tell [player] [message]!

I hope you have a wonderful time!