Have you Ver been griefed?

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Historian101, Dec 10, 2011.

?

Have you ever been griefed?

Yes 21 vote(s) 67.7%
No 10 vote(s) 32.3%
Been a griefer 1 vote(s) 3.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. at least i don't believe it is :confused:
  2. I have not been griefed...
    ...Because I have common sense.
  3. nice comment tom :)
  4. i was greifed by probably ProGamerWinn123 who has fly and superspeed and x-ray mods and he proved it to me by showing me. PLEASE BAN HIM!
  5. wow yes please do ban him
  6. oh and he stole sticky pistons,pistons,bookshelves,enchanting table,endstone,signs,and glowstone.
  7. wow not cool
  8. i wish there were re-funds...:( im REALLY MAD!:mad:
  9. I got greifed in a Wild Outpost! My dog, who I buried for safety, was MURDERED! :(
  10. Let them try and steal my gold and diamonds in the wild. I've got a lava trap for them.
  11. omg. -_- another pointless thread.
  12. Would you mind providing a screenshot or other proof of some sort?
    shaunwhite1982 likes this.
  13. Chit chat has its importance in a community ; it's like a game ;)
    It's like asking if people if they ever had the red circle of doom on an xbox troubleshooting forum. It's silly, but people still answer.
  14. Aaaaaaaand... this is why my chests are NEVER visible and widely scattered everywhere in secret locales. Oh, did I forget to mention the TNT traps? I <3 trolling... ;)
  15. i dont hav screenshots sorry. i hav memory tho...
  16. TNT and lava traps are against the rules. If you are caught building/using one, or someone has proof of some sort of being harmed by one, you will be banned no questions asked.
  17. TNT trap... It would be funny to unearth one of those..
  18. yeah i just want to find one. >.>
  19. You know, because TNT doesn't work...
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  20. yeah i pointed that out to someone the other day who was talking about tnt traps.

However, it is still intent... =P