Hashhog's Super Head Contest: Win Epic Prizes!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Hashhog, Aug 30, 2013.

1. 2nd place rocks! I can go 1st as well. Anything but 3rd! But I don't even know if I'll win. I never win giveaways! :D
  2. Yes ofcourse im just saying i have WAY to many ender pearls....pffffff not from the enderman farm!:oops:
  3. Perhaps I will find something to replace the Ender Pearls. I just happened to have them on hand at the time. :)
  4. Well, even if chances are low, SOMEBODY has to win. Who knows, maybe you will!
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  5. I'd like to win. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Haa me too. :p
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  7. Is there a deadline?
  8. There is a deadline, but it is far away still. :) Check the first post.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Bump! Please donate your head, and please stay tuned for updates! I will probably be replacing the dc of pearls with something better! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Geez, I hate bumping. Please donate. Oh, and uh...
    Bump! Remember, most all info for the contest is within the first two posts! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Ok here's a bump for you :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  12. Bump!!! And just to attract more attention... I present to you the contests official mascot... the mantis shrimp!!! May rainbow of heads enter my res, and may a rainbow of prizes enter yours! Plus, the mantis shrimp can pack a massive punch. Just pretend your head is getting punched off by a shrimp (well, not a true shrimp, but a mantis shrimp). Mantis shrimp out!

MrUnknownian and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. Bumper cars! (Yes, that means that this is a bump.)
  14. I've entered.So far I haven't won a single forum giveaway...
  15. Bump for the headz!
  16. Come on, people! Almost time to check out how many heads we have, and it is not a dc! Only 17/54? Bring on the heads! :)
  17. Bump! Only a few weeks left! And only 19 heads! From now on, the 20th, 30th, 40th, etc. heads get 100r each. Thanks, and keep donating! :)
  18. I Donated My Head