Haro's Obsidian Supply!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by xHaro_Der, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bump, Porphos your chest is setup and Todd_Vinton already picked up his order, Astrayalien I was really busy with Todd_Vinton's order so I'll have to get yours done tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  2. Bumpity. I have the dentist this morning so Astrayalien's order will be done in the early afternoon.
  3. No... I bump this!

Bump
    melk73 likes this.
  4. Just_five_fun
    I can pick up
    I would like four stacks
    2200r
    Like to have this weekend but no deadline necessary
  5. Order accepted, I should be able to have it by Friday unless something goes horribly wrong.
    lol
  6. Bump!

(P.S. HA)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. Why are you bumping this lol

Bumps..
  8. ===This is now shutdown===

I haven't been making the money I need for my project with this and it isn't very profitable. I have decided that I will close this business and open an emerald supply. This means that no more orders will be taken. However, I will still finish your order if you have posted it before this post. Your yourders should be ready today/tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  9. I ran into something in real life today which prevented me from being able to play Minecraft as long as usual. I'm extremely sorry for the long wait and so I will discount all orders by 10% that haven't been received yet.
  10. Your prices are too low for the work involved. I;m glad you are going into the emerald business because there is no way I could sell obsidian at those prices.

Anyways. I have 2 DC of obsidian for sale on SMP8.
  11. Sorry for the shutdown. I'm also sorry it couldn't fund your project, however I hope the emerald business is lucrative for you!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  12. Cause I can and it is less suspicious. You know what I mean... You know what I mean...
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. It was very possible to get orders done with my obsidian generator at my res, though it was extremely time-consuming which was actually the reason it didn't fund my project completely; since it took so much time that could have been spent farming emeralds which is faster. Though this business was a nice source of short-term money :p
    Thanks, looks like I've already got a customer :p
  14. Maybe... maybe... Depends on if I can make money off of the prices or not...
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. lolwut

Working on the 2 leftover orders right now, apologies for being late so as stated above you 2 will receive a 10% discount :)
  16. You mean I have an order or you mean that others still have an order?

P.S. What will your pricing be? PM me about it...:D
  17. Well, to be quite honest, I think you should stick to this business, ask some friends to help you, and make a price change. It may seem easier to switch to the emerald business, however, you would have a huge competition, whereas here, you have a very small competition.
  18. I am still willing to purchase my order. Please let me know, I won't be upset if you would rather cancel.

Thanks,
  19. Yes very very little because of the time it takes to mine the EVIL stuff (I have a huge obsidian mining project ahead of me...). It was a good business too, and you might find that it pays more! I do though encourage trying new methods so you can find the best for yourself!

I think he will finish it for you (but wait for his reply first) because he said he would finish his last orders. Hope that helps you.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  20. Alright with everything going on in my real life and with other events in the game, I'm sorry to say that I just don't have the time to fill your orders :(

Both of you will be credited 250r each ASAP for the inconvenience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.