Happy 4th of july

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Leowaste, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Did you use white in your post?
  2. FaithCaster should have gotten the prize!
  3. y
  4. Is this already done, and I have posted on it for nothing? By jove, I think it is!
  5. Fireworks where banned in basically the whole state of Indiana so we don't get to do any Fireworks until later:( Although I did stick a M-80 in side of a cupcake and light it off XD
  6. Tomato was not counted and if he had been as he should have it would have made faithcaster the tenth person
  7. You know what I am american and I said Happy 4th of July to my fellow american players on the servers and on one server a guy/girl said the same thing....I was gonna say something but I held off..but now I am going to say something and even ask you something.....How do you find this offensive this server is mainly run by americans and when I pay for my supporter membership I have noticed this is an american based company if your offended that we say Happy 4th of July to our fellow AMERICAN players then you really shouldn't be offended, are you offended that your left out, that may be it, I don't know...If your offended that we are saying Happy 4th of July then should I be offended when you recognize a nation holiday in your country, no probably not I'd probably say Happy whatever back to you (all though Im not from your country)...I just wanted to get that out.....Happy late 4th to my fellow American Players!!!!!
  8. tomato edited his post to include r w b after the fact. please be more mature
  9. I saw that they were ban on the news. It's odd because we (Kentucky) have to drive to Indiana to get the good stuff.
  10. F I R E W O R K S F R E E D O M F I R E W O R K S!!
  11. Hey ummm.... Leowaste... I think you should ask a mod to close this thread before it gets outta hands....
  12. Hows anything getting out of hand?
  13. Just wait..... Things will happen.......
  14. do u live in colorado?
  15. Hows this getting out of hand I was just making a point and I think josh respects it well at least I hope I think josh is.....Josh is a really a good guy and I like him he's one of the brighter and smarter supporters out there and I can see what he means I just wanted to speak my mind can I do that here or should I take it to another website....and Josh to be honest I respect what you said but sometimes that stuff gets to me and Josh I want to let you know your one of the best supporters out there some are disrespectful and really annoying and your non of that I know all of that was off topic but I want to let you know that :)
  16. I said close it BEFORE it gets out of hands..... It hasn't gotten out of hands yet, but it might. So I was just suggesting to close the thread because the contest is over. :)
  17. lol ok sorry didn't see BEFORE thanks for pointing that out
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  18. Nope, I live in Indiana.
  19. Sounds like kansas.
    vividOptimism likes this.