Halloween Skin Comp!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BluMacow101, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Where? at 3068
    When? TBD in a later post
    What Is It? It's a skin competition where players compete for who has the best-themed skin.
    Why? It's near Halloween time.

What we need, well we need 4 judges and some contestants.

WE ONLY HAVE 6 SLOTS SO PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

feel free to donate for the prizes.
    FoxyRavenger and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Anyone want to be a contestant? We still have 6 slots. Anyone want to be a judge? We still have 4 slots.

PM me if you want to be judge or contestant.
  3. PM me if you want to be judge or contestant.
  4. yes, just little ones for the first comp BUT its better than nothing
  5. And... let me think...

16 bone blocks, 16 mossy stone blocks and.. hmm. 16 prismarine? Courtesy of me of course (donation).

Dunno which place wins what, that'll be up to Blue to decide <evil grinning here> ;)

I'll /mail you the stuff when I'm online Blue (or I'll drop it off, but... yah) :)
    Lockdown32 likes this.
  6. How would you tell if the person created their own skin and not got it of the web?
  7. it does not matter, its whatever they wan to pick
  8. Anyone wanna compete?
  9. When is this event? What date will it be on?
  10. I'll find something nice to donate as prizes.

Edit: Donations: 3 vault vouchers, 3 avalaunchers and 3 stacks of cupid arrows.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. It is at /v 3068 and we don't know the date yet.
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  12. Okay, keep us posted :)
  13. UPDATE:

First place prizes: 2 Vault Vouchers, 64 Prismarine, 1 Diamond Ore, 3 Gold Ingots, 2 Avalaunchers, 96 Cupid's Arrow

Second place prizes: 1 Vault Voucher, 21 Bone Block, 1 Emerald Ore, 2 Gold Ingots, 1 Avalauncher, 64 Cupid's Arrow

Third place prizes: 1 Vault Voucher, 64 Stone Brick, 1 Gold Ore, 1 Gold Ingot, 1 Avalauncher, 32 Cupid's arrow

Changed first place to 2 Vault Vouchers and 2 Avalaunchers, some donations will be used for other competitions.
  14. Donated 4 avalunchers, a vault voucher, and a 2016 emc bday cake
  15. Thank you, anyone, else wanna donate or join as a contestant?
  16. Anyone wanna join?
  17. Ah, the memories.. I remember I used to attend so many skin comps and win all of them :p Sounds like fun!
  18. Anyone wanna join?