Hai, i'm Penny The Pirate.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pinkerz, Dec 7, 2013.

1. I'm new here, sooo, hi I joined yesterday, I think xD
    I used to play TTO until it closed on September 19th, so now i'm waiting to get an alpha key for TTR its a remake of the game, anyways, I like to draw and write, my talent is my Creativity. :p
    Whoever guesses what TTO and TTR means, your awesome :3
    soo, ya
    Slip_Stream, 607, Palmsugar and 5 others like this.
  2. Welcome! I'm Champ4now one of the few (active) members that lives in Missouri.
  3. Welcome!
  4. Welcome to the Empire \o3o/!!!
    I'm a happy little munchkin in smp9, if you need help just ask ;)

5. SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  6. I approve of this.
  7. toon town central...
    And toon town ranch?
  8. Welcome to Empire Minecraft, you will really enjoy EMC and if you need help or questions, find me online or on the forums :)
    607 likes this.
  9. Welcome to EMC, hope you enjoy your stay, also go and visit smp7 if you need anything.
  10. Toontown Online and Toontown Rewritten, you were close LOL
  11. Welcome,
    I am another pirate on the server :p.
    Hopefully you can join my crew or we can ally crews.
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  12. Welcome to EMC! I hope you decide to dock at SMP4! Heh heh... terrible pirate joke. What server are you on? Whatever you've chosen, I know you'll love EMC!
  13. Welcome to EMC! I loved toontown... Saddened it closed.. All the good memories gone. :(
  14. Omg i remember that gameee! Good memories! I used to play it all the time with my broham! When I was 5! I feel like going all out nerd about it >3<
  15. As Luckygreenbird said, he leads a pirate crew, and we would love to have you there, and we even have our own settlement on smp4 in the wild.
  16. "Argh", said ErikRodhi in agreement.
  17. Weight anchor and hoist the mizzen!
  18. *Wheigh :p
    That is why you are the cabin boy.
    You are not allowed near the good furniture.
  19. Every pirate needs a ship!! Check out the Helios Prime on Utopia, lot 5032. She's still under construction but she already rocks the look ;)
  20. Welcome to the Empire!!
    607 likes this.