Guild-Black Knights

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Iceraider14, Apr 1, 2013.

1. 1.williamfuty
    4.about 1 and a half years
    5. about a year
    6.security (hidden chests/rooms)
    7.dont mind
    8.june 6 2012
    9.banned once
    10. not sure i think for swearing
    11. i dont have many valuable items and im not much good at building
  2. What's your most proud machine?
  3. On the Empire? I have built clocks before...
  4. if you could set up something to demonstrate your redstone skills that would be great :)
  5. what do you want me to set up?
  6. Probably something that would either benefit a burgeoning colony or glorify/inspire the Black Knights.

btw, I love your sig gif
  7. Thanks, I'll set a few simple things up, nothing to compicated due to lack of materials...
  8. Hey! Sorry I havent been on recently.......Im suffering from some false bans and will soon be back on EMC! (I hope!) So, tats about it.
    Thanks,

~Cody3321
  9. Ok guys, sorry for nothing happening, Iceraider14, if your reading this then you might hate me but oh well. Things must get done.

Until Iceraider14 returns (If ever) I shall be getting this Guild underway with the help of the Head Leaders of each particular Department. This Friday (Australian Eastern Standard Time (Yes, Im an Aussie, Deal with it)) at roughly 5:30 onwards i will be on with (Hopefully) the head leaders of the other departments. As I am aware there are still Head positions avaiable, If you are un able to attend this meet for a position Please PM me and I will add the other leaders and we will discuss whether or not you qualify and you will be alerted ASAP.

So, that paragraphed summed up is: At roughly 5:30pm (AEST) the head leaders and I will meet for a meeting. Anyone applying for positions of unclaimed Head roles come along. If you cannot make the meeting PM me about it and it will be brought up in the next meeting.

For the meeting location, This is currently unknown at the moment. I will update this post with the Location once I can get this organised.

I will be putting up a temp website and use a Poll, for you guys to be able to vote on which SMP our home should be located on (Not Utopia as not all members are supporters. If supporters want to make an out-branch in the Utopian Wild go right ahead).

NOTE: I have a doctors appointment after school on that friday (time is unknown atm) for my acne. If i am not back by 5:30 im sorry and might have to post-pone the meeting till the following day.

Let the Black Knights BEGIN!!!
  10. Maybe we should be posting times in GMT, which is basically the Terran Standard.
    I'm in EDT (EST during winter)

EDT/EST = GMT - 4
    AEST = GMT + 10
    1730 AEST = 0330 EDT

5:30pm for jknrlz
    3:30am for MercenaryCrow

Anyway, I'll try to make it. PM me or something if you want help planning things. I'm good at planning and management.
  11. 1. 333kirby
    2. 4115, 4116, 4253, 4254
    4. Just after beta 1.3 released
    5. Probably since beta 1.4
    6. Mining/Building
    7. Mining Master
    8. LAST November, so around 550 days ago
    9. Yes, both banned and kicked
    10. Banned for slander and another inappropriate topic, kicked for caps spam
    11. I love to lead and to be a leader. I am almost an Eagle Scout at the ripe young age of 13. I'm easy to work with, and I know a huge portion of the EMC players.
  12. Agreed sorry, Girlfriend went home sick unexpectedly. was really concerned and not thinking straight. (5:30pm (AEST)) 3:30am is very early, remember though that is went i expect to be on
    odds are ill have to have dinner around then so it could very well be held later on.
  13. Accepted. Having someone with such a wide knowledge of EMC players will be greatly beneficial.
  14. Sorry Guys, Ive got accepted in to a First Aid course at the last minute need to study for the test and practical tomorrow. Meeting delayed until further notice.

Sorry for any Inconveince