[GUIDE] Reaching victory in the Mob Arena!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexC__, Jan 28, 2013.

1. I'm sure Alex was as honest as he could be with his post. Now let me just be honest here, Not everyone has the chance to change armor in the middle of a swarm of mobs. The mobs are released almost all at once each wave that is sent out. Many people lag and don't have the chance to change/use a potion right then. Some are lucky and if so congratulations. There is never anything to do with water so I have no idea what good Respiration will do you since it "Decreases the rate of air loss underwater; increases time between damage while suffocating and drowning" Nothing is ever released that causes you to drown or suffocate. Potions do help but I'm sure you're going to need way more than that. If you're really really wanting to win you have to do like the winners do and work to get the levels to enchant the armor, they don't magically get the best enchantments first thing. If you want to buy the armor, that's your choice. You also have to dodge mobs from every direction. You have to prepare yourself beforehand, not just go in and expect to win.
  2. Just so you know there are ways to survive the swarm
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Pigmen swarms? O.O
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. Yes the swarm
  5. Oh, that's awesome. I always thought that you were just screwed lol
  6. Hehe yep
  7. Well before we made the mobs super strong, I did use to flood the arena on occasion to help damage players who didnt want to die..
  8. FUN FACT: They use SMP5 as a base for mob arena cause it barely has any players!

Fire Wave!
    Water Wave!
    Random Explosion Wave!
    RainbowChin likes this.
  9. Hey! We have....some.
    PandasEatRamen and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. i want to try the arena so bad... =\ but my computer lags so much just standing there watching, i know i'd freeze and die to easily. :'(
    RainbowChin likes this.
  11. Same here, that and the fact it's at like 3-4 in the morning for GMT.
  12. Bump for mob arenas - starting soon probably :)
  13. Great thread Alex.
    AlexChance likes this.
  14. Thank you :)