[GUIDE] NEW PLAYERS - Making money on EMC

Discussion in 'Official Empire Guides' started by JackBiggin, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh, you know, an everything thread.
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Despite that megamalls almost NEVER buy anything, only sell, good stuff.
  3. Really? Most malls I've seen buy things...
    jkjkjk182 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  4. I meant that you can't sell them. Every megamall I've been to only lets you buy their stuff, except for stormboy231's.
  5. I play on smp5, and the only 2 shops I go to buy things... I think 413 and 1112 buy, too.
    jkjkjk182 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  6. 413, 1112, 14141, and the list continues.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. I made my first 50k rupees collecting sand and sandstone.

Sand is very easy to collect and even easier to sell. Sand is needed to make glass, and everyone loves to make buildings with glass in them.

10 stacks of sand should easily sell for 400-600 rupees, and more if you know someone who is in a hurry. With the wastelands update I thought the price would finally go down, but the demand is just as high as ever.

stone or iron shovels are cheap and if you take an enderchest to the wild, you can protect your booty even if you get killed. How much easier could it get!
    RainbowChin likes this.
  8. I think you are going to shops that are just normal shops, but labeled by the advertiser as megamalls. One of the keys to the success of a megamall is the difference between their buy and sell price. No one can stock a true megamall without tons of help, unless they have buy signs.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. Still no response... I am making it tomorrow because I took a break today :p
  10. I responded :) We don't need any more.
  11. Oh... Well there goes another idea...
    CoolCal14 and mba2012 like this.
  12. compete in horse races it may cost a little to enter but you can usually make double the money if you win:)
  13. There are a lotta big malls on smp4, trust me.
  14. And Illegal :p
  15. Guys, this is a thread for new players. Why don't we just leave people to do their own thing and give the new players and nice thread to read. How about that?
    brickstrike, Jake_bagby and wisepsn like this.
  16. Smooch's response was the answer to your suggestion: "nope." This is a bad example because it matters what the community thinks of the idea, except for things like the Mod Application and the Wiki. There was no point discussing it any further because the answer was there. Why drag something on that doesn't need it? It wouldn't work, so there's no point saying how it could work. To add, you heard a reason, you didn't just get "nope."

Also, if you want to debate it more, start a new thread. :)
  17. I'm that thread will go over like a lead balloon -.-
  18. Well that escalated quick. Anyways, there should be a thread showing all the res farm numbers. :p
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  19. Yes, this is needed, I remember I always wanted mine on a sort of list thread because mine was semi-public and I had some fully automatic public ones too, but now I moved to utopia and went private. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.