[GUIDE] Forum Etiquette and Use

Discussion in 'Player Guides, Tips and Tricks' started by Hashhog, May 25, 2015.

1. Please add a part on quoting the entire OP. And perhaps add OP to the words to know section. :)
  2. Bump. :) Adding OP to the words to know section.
    607 likes this.
  3. So, if somebody says OP on EMC, you'll need to get out of context whether they mean operator, overpowered or original post? :rolleyes:
    hashhog3000 and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. Yeah, I'll add a side note on OP. It's tough, because I'm basically EXACTLY at the 10k character limit, so I have to cut some of the less useful stuff for even small changes. :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  5. Bumperooni for this thread! :D
    607 likes this.
  6. This thread is, like, the Bible. <3 Super helpful guide, nice one Hashy :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  7. Bump... I can't let "Fendy's Forum Bible" go without a bump so soon after his 1,000th day, now can I? :p
    FDNY21 and PenguinDJ like this.
  8. Did someone say bump? Oh, wait, that's what I was going to do. Bump!
  9. You should add TBA to the forum vocab, To Be Announced. One time during a drop party thread said TBA and no one knew what it was. :) Great Guide!
    607 and Hashhog like this.
  10. Omg! Hash this is an amazing thread! Thank you!!
    Hashhog likes this.
  11. Edit the OP: You can have more than one title now.
    Hashhog likes this.
  12. How could I NOT make sure the bump train headed through this thread?

EDIT: Above feedback has been read and agreed with. Forum titles section edited and TBD/TBA added to Vocab section.
  13. Bumping this for the poor, forum-knowledge-less masses out there. :)
    Kytula likes this.
  14. I don't believe the bumpatee has made an appearance on this particular thread?

Fixed.
    607 likes this.
  15. Update staff ranks :p and the stream team but overall nice guide :D
    Hashhog likes this.
  16. Thank you, fixing that now. :D
  17. Hello. If I missed the answer to this somewhere, I apologize. Both in the forums and on the server, in regards to selling/buying items, I notice that people often use DC and SC. What does this mean?