[GUIDE] Empire Special Items

Discussion in 'Official Empire Guides' started by JackBiggin, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICC has informed me that this is something he does when in dragon form. There are also plain Dragon Poops out there.
    deathconn likes this.
  2. This. :)
  3. And I have a book signed by Max, Jack's Ashes, ICC's Children, etc from drop parties. :)
    Edit: How is it that Jack can still post... I have his ashes.
    brickstrike and AmusedStew like this.
  4. Now that the OreBusters, MobLaunchers, and various sundry items (tools & armor) have come and gone, can the original post kindly be updated?
  5. They aren't gone, this post Guide will be useful for new players in the future who see older players reselling them:)
  6. by "gone" I mean they can not be purchased through official means anymore. If anyone is interested in trade/auction items, all previous EMC special items are still available, yet "gone" are the standard means of accruing said items.

Sry if I wasn't clear about that.
  7. Imagine how many r you would have if u auctioned all of this stuff? hmmm
  8. not that i have any of these lol
  9. To tell you the truth, I would feel more rich by owning all of these things than having the rupees that I could earn by selling them. :)
  10. Lol yea i guess both are the same
  11. Hey Lucky, I've seen you post a lot recently, and I think you may not have noticed one of the forum's features. On the bottom right of each post, there is a reply button. When replying to someone's post, if you use this feature, it makes conversations easier to follow, as well as notifying the person you are replying to. :)
    jkjkjk182, hashhog3000 and talukegord like this.
  12. Also, the edit button. You double posted within minutes, you can just edit your message :)
    jkjkjk182 and Luckypat like this.
  13. Wow thanks guys i really apriciate it haha i kinda got into positing now lol :D so thanks again guys
    AlexChance and cddm95ace like this.
  14. Have the 60k members items been written up yet? If not, I've made a list of them all in the format of this guide if you need it :) (I'll get pictures later, if this was even needed)

I'll also add a few random items that aren't on this list. Feel free to add those as you wish (as with all of these...)

Orebuster Pickaxe -

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This pickaxe was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this pickaxe, are Unbreaking III, Efficiency VI, and Fortune V!

Everlasting Axestopper-

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This axe was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this axe, are Unbreaking IV, and Efficiency V.

Turfinator-

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This shovel was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this shovel, are Unbreaking III, Efficiency VI, and Silk Touch I.

Flaming Mob Launcher-

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This sword was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this sword, are Unbreaking III, Fire Aspect IV, and Knockback VI.

Big Daddy Helmet-

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This helmet was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this helmet, are Unbreaking III, Respiration V, and Aqua Affinity I.

Bullet Proof Vest-

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This chestplate was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this chestplate, are Unbreaking III, Projectile Protection VI, and Thorns III.

Cactus Pants-

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. These pants were available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on these pants, are Unbreaking III, and Thorns V.

Feather Fallllling Boots-

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. These boots were available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on these boots, are Unbreaking III, and Feather Falling V.

Dragon Poop or Super Dragon Poop-

Special named obsidian block, dropped by IcecreamCow when he flies around as a dragon. The special tooltip on this item is simply a dark red bold name.

Original Dragon Egg-

This is one of the eggs returned to owners of original eggs after they were turned in prior to the dragon egg update. This egg can be used to spawn one ender crystal.

Dirt Destroying Ticking Tock-

Special item given out during the 2013 May Voteoff contest. It may be redeemed to a senior staff or admin to remove all or some of the dirt in your residence.

Voters Block-

Special block given out during the 2013 May Voteoff contest. Only two were given out, to nick5013, and 607

ninjaboy5656 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. What are the differences between original eggs and nonoriginal eggs?
  16. Before dragon eggs were obtainable by other means, people got them from a dragon.

After the update was unveiled, people were allowed to turn in their original eggs received from a dragon and they got 20 dragon eggs in return. One of these eggs (titled original dragon eggs) has a special tooltip on it, and has certain traits of special items. The other 19 received, were just the same item you would get from an original dragon.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  17. And only the originals allow for an Ender Crystal, or all of them do?
  18. That :)
  19. *adds*

Thanks kev. :)
  20. Your lazy :p Not typing it up your self.... I wonder if a new EMC item will come out when it is the Summer Soltice. Like a snowball that keeps throwing... Kinda like waterballons :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.