[GUIDE] Empire Special Items

Discussion in 'Official Empire Guides' started by JackBiggin, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMC has a few unique items, only available on the Empire Minecraft servers. Some of these items have a special use, others are just there to look pretty. All EMC exclusive items have special tooltips decribing what they are, and colored names. Any items without a colored name and the descriptive tooltip are fakes.

EMC exclusive items are allowed to be auctioned on the auction forums.

Empire Firework -

Empire Fireworks were sold for 20k rupees at /spawn for New Years 2013. They have a random effect each time you fire them, and like all other EMC fireworks, can be used an infinite amount of times. Empire Fireworks will be never sold by the server again, although players may auction them on the forum.

Valentines Rose -

Valentines Roses were given out randomly to players during Valentines 2013. On that day, they could be sold to SMP9 /shop for 1000r - however they can't anymore. They have no real use except for looking pretty. Valentines Roses cannot be placed.

Valentines Roses are also given out during drop parties.

Treasure Voucher -

Treasure Vouchers can be used to redeem a free vault page by PMing an admin. Vault pages normally cost 10k rupees, however are free with a Treasure Voucher. They can also be used to bypass the limit of vault pages you can have.

Treasure Vouchers are hidden in the wild, and are given out at drop parties.

Mob Arena Lore Items -

During the last mob arena of every month, the winner receives a special customized item, complete with special lore. This item is unique (only one version of it exists).

IcecreamCow Head - IcecreamCow's Head

IcecreamCow heads were rewarded to anyone who donated over $100 during the EMCon Livestream 2012. Only kevdudeman and krysyyjane9191 own one.

Orebuster Pickaxe -

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This pickaxe was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this pickaxe, are Unbreaking III, Efficiency VI, and Fortune V!

Everlasting Axestopper -

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This axe was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this axe, are Unbreaking IV, and Efficiency V.

Turfinator -

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This shovel was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this shovel, are Unbreaking III, Efficiency VI, and Silk Touch I.

Flaming Mob Launcher -

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This sword was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this sword, are Unbreaking III, Fire Aspect IV, and Knockback VI.

Big Daddy Helmet -

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This helmet was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this helmet, are Unbreaking III, Respiration V, and Aqua Affinity I.

Bullet Proof Vest -

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. This chestplate was available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on this chestplate, are Unbreaking III, Projectile Protection VI, and Thorns III.

Cactus Pants -

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. These pants were available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on these pants, are Unbreaking III, and Thorns V.

Feather Fallllling Boots -

One of the special items given out during the 60k members celebration. These boots were available at the Empire Town Spawn in late April, to celebrate Empire Minecraft reaching 60,000 members! As with all special 60k member items, this was for sale for the price of 6 thousand rupees. The specific enchantments on these boots, are Unbreaking III, and Feather Falling V.

Dragon Poop or Super Dragon Poop -

Special named obsidian block, dropped by IcecreamCow when he flies around as a dragon. The special tooltip on this item is simply a dark red bold name.

Original Dragon Egg -

This is one of the eggs returned to owners of original eggs after they were turned in prior to the dragon egg update. This egg can be used to spawn one ender crystal.

Dirt Destroying Ticking Tock -

Special item given out during the 2013 May Voteoff contest. It may be redeemed to a senior staff or admin to remove all or some of the dirt in your residence.

Voters Block -

Special block given out during the 2013 May Voteoff contest. Only two were given out, to nick5013, and 607.
    Hashhog, hoi, brickstrike and 23 others like this.
  2. Don't forgot the gig dragon eggs. :p
  3. whoa i thought the emc firework and the rose were the only things that existed...
    that's awesome!
  4. I wish I had three treasure vouchers so I could open my vault pages for free.
  5. I didnt even know these existed until now!
  6. Where can you find the Treasure Vouchers? Are they random mob drops? Found in generated chests? Do the admins place them? I can't find an official thread on these.

-PenguinDJ
  7. I hope they keep adding more special items :p
  8. They are found rarely in the wild or are dropped during most drop parties that occur.
  9. found rarely as in chests in dungeons or what?
  10. I think one of the admins just set up some random chests around the wild. So player built.
  11. Will update this to include the new 60k member items/voting prize soon enough. If I haven't in the next few days, someone nag me.
    AlexChance and jrm531 like this.
  12. Does this count as a nag? lol
  13. Nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag
  14. NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG IT IS TIME
    That is all.
    brickstrike and imBobertRobert like this.
  15. Jack, update the thread!!!
  16. Biggin! You're slacking, update the thread with the 60k special items :p
    TheSkidz likes this.
  17. Slacker :p
  18. 72Volt likes this.
  19. More then just that. Apparently there is a new Super Dragon Poop! obsidian block that IcC dropped at some point. There is one being auctioned off as we speak.

And what do you mean be special lore? Is a written book given with it, or when you bring the cursor over the item does a description pop up with the name?
    TheSkidz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.