[Grief Party] Bye Bye Spartans Farm&Shop

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DorianPavus_, Jan 22, 2017.

?

What Do You Think About This?

Why Spart Why ;-; 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Yay Free Items! 2 vote(s) 66.7%
  1. Hello Everyone!

As you might know I have had a farm/shop on smp8 at /v +farm2 for a while now. The items there are really cheap and it was mostly just for the community to get items not for me to make money. I had big plans for this farm/shop but I have and will be a little inactive now for personal and school reasons. I was trying to hide the fact from myself that I couldnt keep this up much longer cause eventually stuff would start to be out of stock and I wont have time to restock. In response, I am shutting the place down. Instead of letting all these helpful items that I dont need go to waste I decided to hold a grief party so players can loot the place for stuff. It isnt huge so items are limited and you might need a lot of that item but plz be mindful and leave some stuff that other players might need. This is a very short notice because the place is open right now for you to loot, I am not holding a formal event for it :p I might make a shop or mall in the future! Dont forget to look underground cause I got a storage down there somewhere :p

WHERE: /v +farm2 on smp8
    WHEN: Right Now - Tomorrow
    WHY: Read The Stuff xD
    WHO: Everyone!