Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Le_Beholder, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Hello Minecrafters of the Empire,
    My name is Le_Beholder, and i have been banned for griefing for close to 3 years now.
    *Edit*
    That is about it, i just found some older replies...
    apparently I had griefed some enchantment tables and other things that may or may not have caused another player to leave.
    sorry.
    I only wish to come back on here because other servers I normally frequent have downsized greatly and their communities turned toxic, and to prove myself to be a help and not a hinderance to this community here. a kind of atonement of sorts, really.
    I know griefing other players builds is wrong now, I'm not sure what I was thinking when i first joined, the supposed tutorial area i passed through I don't actually remember, because I was most likely focused on playing around instead of reading. no one had walked with me through that, and I'm pretty sure I didn't take the time to read and respect any signs I passed there.
    I will not make the same mistakes again, I can promise you that.

As for me, I know all there is about minecraft as well as proper etiquette on most minecraft servers. I have become very methodical about how i build and mine for resources and am willing to be very helpful to new players, giving them advice on how to mob-proof builds, and preventing them from griefing aswell.
    I had tried to appeal sometime last year, but whomever Moderator was not convinced. I am no great speech writer, and the best I can do is demonstrate my adjusted civilised behavior.
    which would boil down to me just making a house, mining, and not even deigning to look at another player's house even if their windows have been replaced with dirt, and their roof has multiple new cobble pillars added to it.

that's about it really. All I really wish for is a second chance.
    MoreMoople and Jay2a like this.
  2. Welcome back!
    (EMC's barely 6 years old, by the way)

About a month back, the admins decided to pardon most bans that happened more than 3 years ago, because they know that most players either forgot why they were even banned or they might have a change in behavior
    607 likes this.
  3. I no longer believe you.
    This originally said 7 years, now it says 3.
  4. Here is a link to make an appeal since your other much longer post indicated that you couldn't find it before you deleted it. http://appeal.emc.gs/
    607 likes this.
  5. Welcome back! :)
    I hope you can get back on soon! If you are still banned and want to appeal, you can use the link appeal.emc.gs. :)
  6. Wow, why did you remove such great parts of your post? The bits about your strenghts and methods, and job and laptop capability, and server history et cetera... they were interesting to me. :)
    Edit: And now the post got longer again, with new content. What are you doing? :confused:
    AncientTower likes this.
  7. 3 years is a long time. I'm glad you remembered us. I think you'll do fine.