Grand Opening Huge Horse Mall, smp5 /v MrsWishes 130-131 speed, and lots of inventory

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MrsWishes, Feb 14, 2015.

1. You have one of the best horse malls in all of EMC! I'm curious about something, how do you get the best odds of breeding 130 speed horses? Also, what is your highest speed horse atm?
    MrsWishes likes this.
  2. Great mall, good shop.
    MrsWishes likes this.
  3. Thank you! Getting high speed horses (130 or higher) is almost impossible without even higher speed parents. My best pair is a 136 and a 135. Even with parents with that high of speed, I don't get many 130 speed baby horses, so I have use lots and lots of gold carrots and patience. Hope this answers your questions and good luck with horse breeding!
  4. Thank you so much!
  5. Thanks! That really helped :)
    lol my highest breeding pair are 2 132 speed horses and ive bred so many horses. Ive only managed to breed 2 130 speed horses so thats why I asked. Thanks again!
    MrsWishes likes this.
  6. What colors do you happen to have for anything 129+ any blacks by chance?
  7. I have a 129 black that I would sell for 10k.
  8. That would be great! =) could you mark me down for it, and how do we go about this? I'm a bit new to the vault and other server purchasing system haha :p
  9. I'll be happy to mail it to you after you pay me. Just post a reply here when you pay.
  10. Mailed, enjoy!