Got builds?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zinn43, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Hello! My name is zinn43, and on January 1st, you can commission me to do builds for you! Thats right, builds of any sort. I will try my best to finish them fast, but with exams and different things with family and school. What are my prices? My prices: Small quick builds cost 500 rupees, a stack of diamonds, or a set of bad enchant diamonds armor and tools. Medium size builds cost 1,500 rupees, 2 stacks of diamonds, or a set of medium good enchants diamond armor and tools. Big builds will cost 2,500 rupees, 4 stacks of diamonds, or a set of good enchanted armor and tools. If you want more than one build, you will have to pay the same price as listed above for the type of structure it is. Or, you can purchase the holiday bundle of one small and one medium build for the price of 1,800 rupees. This is not real money.

DISCLAIMER(s): You will need to supply the blocks needed. Also, Enjoy the holiday prices while they last. On January 20th, the prices will go up to normal. If you scam me for free builds, it will not be taken kindly. Also, you will need to set the /res perms to allow me to build on your plot. If you want to help me build the structure, the price will go down to compensate for the time you put in. Last but not least, if I mess something up on the build or if it is not to your satisfaction, you may ask for a refund on the part you do not like, but not the whole structure, or you can ask for it to be fixed without any charge. I WILL HAVE STAFF REVEIW EACH TRANSACTION TO MAKE SURE THAT BOTH PARTIES STICK TO THE AGREEMENT. Please put what SMP you are on as well so know where to go, and put the res number. Ex; /v +(number). To get the number type /res

2/12/20
    Hey yall! its me. Im sorry it took so long, but the new prices have arrived.
    small builds are: 1,500 rupees, 2 stacks of diamonds, or a set and a half of bad enchant diamond armor and tools. Medium builds will cost:3,000 rupees, 3 and a half stacks of diamonds, or 2 set's of bad/medium enchanted diamond armor. And last but not least, Large builds will cost: 5,000 rupees, 7 stacks of diamonds, or a set of very good enchanted armor and a set of medium enchanted armor. Same rules apply if you want multiple builds and everything else stays the same. But, sadly the holiday bundle is gone.
  2. Also, I am on holiday right now, so any build purchases I get I will start when I get back.
  3. And please send details through a PM
  4. You have any portfolio? Of previous builds?
  5. No unfortunately. You can see my plot to see my build type, but that is all I have. But in the past I have built a mansion inside of a mountain for my dads birthday.
  6. But I could do a free trial build for you. It will be a small size, but still! ITs Free!!!
  7. Offer goes for anyone^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  8. will you do builds in the wilderness?
  9. Yes just give me the co-ords
  10. will distance influence the price? can you read schimatic file?
  11. I do not charge for distance and I do not read any files. The only thing I will look at/read is your order. I also do not know how to read a schematic file.
  12. Huh, that seems extremely cheap! I don't wish anything built, though.
    I do wonder what you prefer basing your build on? A short description, a picture, ...? We know now that you don't use Schematica, but one might wonder how you do go about building something, then. ;)
  13. How big is a big build I might need someone to build me an ENORMOUS build there is a tutorial on YouTube for it