Goodbye.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShadyShannon, May 4, 2012.

1. Shannon I'm sorry to see you leave :( Seems you just recently got here just before/after me. I hope you do come back though once everything winds down.
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  2. Well, the free thing is over. My res was completely taken apart. ^_^ It's been fun Rob.
  3. I just WISH they had that here. It'd really help. :\ Oh well. :)
  4. Thank you very much. Yes, we arrived in the same month. We're officially bonded for life. :D Kidding, of course. I'll be sure to check the website every once in a while. And if ever I have a down time, I'll be sure to come back on and talk you everyone again. Again, it isn't like I was all famous, but those who want to talk to me can. ;)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  5. Good luck Shady:)
  6. Thank you very much. :p I'll need it all. I mean, it's not like I'm going into the real world now...I'm still only 16. xD But time is strained with the job, school, and watching my 6 little brothers and sisters. :)
  7. Definitely feel free to come back when/if you start summer break. I bet people would even donate to help you get started again.
  8. I wouldn't want that. I don't want to steal people's hard earned money/items. :p But I'll be sure to come back whenever I have summer break. :D It'll be nearly impossible to stay away from EMC! ;) Which reminds me, thanks to any ADMIN or MOD who reads this. You guys/gals made this awesome server, which gave me great pleasure. Thanks to you all :)
  9. Accepting gifts from friends/neighbors is not stealing.
  10. I know. I just don't deserve their hard earned items/money. That's a better term for it. :p