Goodbye EmpireMinecraft... :(

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by king_redbird, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. des the temp bans where not on those accounts.
  2. go away meincravta
    MR2R2M and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  3. C'mon guys, let's stay civil. We're all reasonable gents.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  4. Well In my mind you should too :)
    AlexChance, SunnyDayz100 and MR2R2M like this.
  5. have i abused the forum? no.
  6. Dude i got a temp ban cause of saying the 'f word'. Not to be rude, but either you're confused, or else you're lying about your accounts if i understand correctly ...
  7. right. all i said this is my 3rd account, the other 2 didnt get banned, but hacked. if u want to know the names: sexyskyline an redbirdshadow.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  8. Seriously? Why does everyone hate me

And redbird, go be a 10 year old somewhere else, stop being rude.
  9. ''Its finaly come, after a short while, my 3rd account, ive been banned''

I'm sorry, but you make it sound like its the 3rd time being perm banned.
  10. I'd just like to add that on EMC you cannot buy your way out of trouble. Just because you're a diamond supporter, does not mean you're exempt from the rules everyone else is bound to. If you break any serious rules, you can and WILL be banned no matter what your status is.
    MR2R2M and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  11. I dont. lol
  12. this could be taken as a rude/ offensive comment, its not helping your case
    DesDeSable likes this.
  13. You know what guys? It seems everyone hates me and doesn't even know why. Whenever you do /p on a player and see they're banned, you instantly want to say mean things to them and tell them to find a different server. The people that actually know me in game, and don't just read the reports and quotes, don't hate me. I wonder why?
    king_redbird likes this.
  14. Dont worry. I dont hate you. It might be because of you critisism? (I like that)
  15. I wasn't talking to you redbird. People who make multiple accounts to get away from a ban are really pushing their luck. People know why you were banned.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  16. jkjkjk nothing can be done anyway? no point is there?
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  17. Ok lets just not post any more shizzle here or this will end badly. and In my mind you are as rude as Kind_Redbrid sorry if I'm sounding rude If this was a conversation I would be just talking calmly at the moment.
  18. I don't get the part about criticism, you mean me being picked on, or me being sensible in a situation like this?
  19. mein can you not read?! i didn't make more accounts just for this server? there where H-A-C-K-E-D.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.