Goldlix - SMP9 Public Gold Farm

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Hellsend, Oct 17, 2015.

?

Do you like gold?

No 2 vote(s) 5.7%
Yes 23 vote(s) 65.7%
Moo 10 vote(s) 28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there! I've been working on the sorta old SMP9 public gold farm, and its starting to look not dull anymore :p. There was a post about this awhile back but since I've been working on it a lot lately I've decide to give the farm a proper name (yes the name is a spoof of Pigmentus). Here's a new picture of the front of the farm -

There's a cleric and enchanting table here. Please don't kill the cleric. You will also need a Looting 3 sword. I will be polishing the area up a lot so it looks nicer. If you need to get there contact AustinAmpharos.
    I hope you all enjoy the farm :p.

Special thanks to MoeMacZap and ItsMeWolffpack
    built by - AustinAmpharos and ItsMeWolffpack
    amadai, ObscureGolem, khixan and 8 others like this.
  2. Looks nice! Cant wait for it!
  3. As a player who has been using this gold farm for the last week I must say that it works really well!
    ItsMeWolffpack and HeyaMoe like this.
  4. Nice design! I will check it out. :)
    HeyaMoe likes this.
  5. ... and the farm has it's first griefing. Someone broke half the farm by messing with the water flow.
  6. I'll come by with ItsMeEmpire and check it out, thanks for telling us!

[EDIT':] Fixed.
  7. I remember everything about how to get there but what wild is it?
  8. Its /wild n
  9. Bump! And fixed minor things.

[EDIT]; Is the Enchanting table gone??!!!?!
  10. Went out and saw this not so long ago, looks great guys! :)
    ItsMeWolffpack and Fortune_V like this.
  11. Very nice farm. found it today through this thread. don't see an enchantment table and the cleric is gone. I can donate a villager egg if it helps.
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  12. Thanks telling us about the missing table and villager! We'll be out later to fix it!
    Fortune_V likes this.
  13. So, the Farm was griefed, I reported it to EvilToade and he did his investigation. some iron blocks were taken maeking two of the beacons not work, an emerald block was taken from the top of a small structure, and a piece of sandstone removed from the front of the farm its self.
    I'm donating some iron blocks to see if i can't get one of the beacons working.
    ItsMeWolffpack, Gawadrolt and Keliris like this.
  14. And the beacon is running. :)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.