Golden Gulf Castle - By Eclipsys & gulfor

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Nope, im not on creative mode, its all mining, gathering and then building. I have to admit though that a moderator helped me with the wool for the roof.
  2. wow i still can't believe this. it is so cool you will have to tell me the server name so i can check it out
  3. wow, beautiful!
  4. wait, is this another server? CURSE YOU, how do people go onto a different server, it breaks my gaming heart :(
  5. Well, when EMC is crowded i simply move to another server. Besides, all my wilderniss buildings in EMC keep on getting griefed, and its starting to get quite annoying. Golden Gulf has world guard all over the place, and is grief proof :D
  6. -=(**EDIT: GREAT NEWS, the admin has finally come to some sences, this means that me and gulfor can now continue with Golden Gulf!**)=- More updates comming!!! Starting tomorrow probably :D

~Ecli
  7. Dude it's awesome!
  8. Here it is! The long awaited UPDATE :D javaw 2012-01-13 20-11-19-26.jpg
    MinerNicolas and Crazy1080 like this.
  9. Moarrrr Updates javaw 2012-01-14 14-29-35-34.jpg javaw 2012-01-14 14-30-00-72.jpg javaw 2012-01-13 20-11-12-49.jpg javaw 2012-01-13 20-11-19-26.jpg
    MinerNicolas likes this.
  10. Wow this is amazing! is it all done yet? And Cool Texture Pack By The Way.
  11. O_O

So... much...

...you know what, I give up. I can't even begin to imagine something this detailed! You da man, Ecli.

Glad that admin saw reason, btw. Did the construct change his mind?
  12. Well, the admin is still bugging a bit, and the server has alot of down time, he says he's testing plugins and making more player rankings, gulfor (the moderator with whome im building) says that the admin has actually screwed his server and nearly made it blow up (literally) by using too much MCedit and WE etc. Also the admin was doing a server stress test, which didnt do the server any good.
  13. Nope, not done yet, still under construction :D
  14. Dang. Sounds like someone got his server how-to off of Wikipedia...

I keed.

But seriously, stress-testing a server after it's been officially launched? That's, like, a no-brainer...
  15. yeah, and he also tends to screw up the permissions, u need to be VIP if u want to use the /pay command and the /warp and /spawn and /lwc

Its annoying xD Coz he wont upgrade the players, u need to ''donate'' first, and if u ask how, he says he doesnt want to tell you -_-
  16. Lolz. Why even play there then?

The Empire sounds like much more fun, imo.
  17. the empire IS much more fun, the only reason i play on that other server is this castle, and with it nearly being completed, ill take my screenshots and leave =p
  18. Ah, so the castle was already underway when you found the Empire?

That makes sense.
  19. Nope, i was on EMC alot longer, ive been playing on EMC for 104 days now, and ive started playing on that other server 3.5 weeks ago, got bored, and the mod and i decided to make a castle xD Its all out of boredom, but that castle became too awesome, so we carried on with it xD