Gold supporters allowed TnT use in Wastelands?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by FatAndyTheGreat, May 19, 2013.

1. If enough TNT is detonated, the server can run out of memory due to memory leaks associated with TNT, and when the server hits this critical level of leakage, it will hard crash without saving the current chunks, which can result in up to 15 minutes of data loss for EVERY world and player inventories, not just wastelands.

You yourself admit TNT will not be that useful in the Wastelands, so why bother even doing it? Diamonds would feel they lost a little bit of uniqueness for something people don't consider useful even.
    PenguinDJ and battmeghs like this.
  2. I know that EMC has safeguards in place that slow TNT down to detonate it at a rate that doesn't cause little/any lag, Unless it's been removed?
  3. well that's rude, i don't think any diamond thinks their better than anyone else... i certainly don't :(
    PenguinDJ and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. :I How rude. I don't oppose the idea but I do oppose people being rude to others for no reason.
    PenguinDJ and AlexChance like this.
  5. lol, i love when my quotes are taken out of context. At least you left the :p and haha in. Was ment as a joke thanks for twisting my words :)
  6. Sorry, I took it that way. Didn't mean to twist them. Sarcasm doesn't read well over the internet :I
    AmusedStew likes this.