[GIVEAWAY] Sort of? Free item(s) to all who enter.

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ShrinkingMatt, Jan 7, 2017.

?

Do you know me?

Very well! 14 vote(s) 16.3%
I've seen you around in game 23 vote(s) 26.7%
I see you lurking on the forums 28 vote(s) 32.6%
I have absolutely no idea mate 21 vote(s) 24.4%
  1. 10 more days to get your reqiests in! Take my stuff or I'll beat you with wii remote #ThrowbackToWiiLife
  2. Defiantly not trying to race an Audi TT down the M1.. In a ford kuga ._. Bump...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. 94
    The middle item from a dc of promos randomly placed.
    ShrinkingMatt and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. 43 plz Gold supporter voucher or god armor (I really want the first item I listed)
  5. 35, Thanks. A Magical Eggcellent Wand
  6. 35 Spaces left! Can we fill up before the 31st?? And for the third and final time.. Please, Please stop asking for promos and vouchers as this giveaway was designed and created to help new players on EMC. I was hoping it wouldnt get abused but hey ho :p Lets do this!
    607, Tigerstar and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. 67

I wanted a valens but thats too much to ask, hmm

Maybe a dasher? I like dat one and it doesnt cost 1mil xd
    Can i have ur head too :3

Edit: now i see some of the things ppl want a valens doesnt seem like much o.o

Edit edit: its for a public breeder filled with dashers and dancers and rudolphs and prancers, if possible a brown valens would be prefered :D
    Equinox_Boss and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  8. 62 - I would like your head to display in my throne room.
  9. I see some of the things hes doin in there, who asked for donkey incinatus, your gettingn a normal donkey named incintatus

Those of you who asked for a dragon egg, expect an egg renamed dragon

Hehe nice one :p
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  10. That's the fun of this. I asked for that donkey but I knew full well what I would actually get. Asking for super expensive items for free is a little much lol
  11. And to think.. I went fully out of my way to get you that incitatus... Oh well :( I am however glad that someone agrees with my way of thinking :p I've had an array of people complaining about how I shouldnt be holding a giveaway such as this if I'm not actually going to give everyone what they ask for. You cant't please everyone though right? :p
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and ThaKloned like this.
  12. Thank you for doing this. I would like 79 please, and any promo item would be fantastic! If not, then diamonds or emeralds if possible please! :) Thanks again!
  13. I shallf forever charish the random horse named valens i get <3
  14. If it were my giveaway you would probably get Valens' poorly performing brother, Varens, rather than anything random.
  15. Thanks for this! #3 please and I'd like stone for building and landscaping :D
  16. Whats his stats 32hp :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. If you click on the "List" Spoiler in my post you'll see all of the numbers that have already been taken, Feel free to pick another number and I'll be happy to provide you with all the stone you could ever ask for! :)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  18. Thought I should let ya'll know I have like 16 DC's of eggs lying around anyone wants to um.. borrow them? forever..
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. Sachrock.
    607, Equinox_Boss and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  20. Varens.... too good :p
    NuclearBobomb and ShrinkingMatt like this.