[GIVEAWAY] I need your help pt. 1

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Allicanto, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Partly, I do like modern and futuristic builds... but I feel like they don't fit Minecraft all too well, as the game seems to play quite a bit into the past for the most part (command blocks don't count as they're cheat-only, and redstone is magical ;)).
    Medieval's nice and Victorian is too, but I also quite like seeing people attempt more classic builds, in the style of the Greek or Roman Empires. I think Medieval's the easiest to do in Minecraft, though.

2. Modem I really like oak wood builds such as tree houses and such, I think they are awesome
    Allicanto and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. medieval is the way to go
    Allicanto and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. I like Fantasy, Elven, Fairy, and medieval styled builds =3
  5. I like Modern builds
    Equinox_Boss and Allicanto like this.
  6. Modern I like Quartz :D Thanks for the giveaway!
    607, Equinox_Boss and Allicanto like this.
  7. Medieval, and Dragons :)
    607, Allicanto and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. I really like medieval builds, just the way that they go with the different textures of Minecraft itself.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. bump
    i want more opinions :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Probably more modern/terraforming. Either one is pretty cool to me.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Medieval and fantasy. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I'm weird because I like most styles, but it's the kind of building that I have trouble with. For example I really like building houses, but I have trouble building things like malls and stuff. Honestly I guess if I had to choose one, most of my homes are medieval/fantasy with a focus on nature.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  13. I have 3. Medieval Modern and Sky Builds
  14. When it comes to building in minecraft, I like to go with the more modern or futuristic type of builds, like using white stained clay and stuff. I always enjoy building tall skyscrapers that look like something you would see in one of those futuristic cities! :D
  15. I like skybuilds, underwater builds, and spaceships
  16. bump
    i need more :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. thank you very much for the images :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I love futuristic i built a spaceship once it looked insane, unfortunatly the server i made it on wiped the reses... im gonna ask the server owner if theres a world file so i can show u its so cool
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Allicanto like this.
  19. bump
    let's say this will end this Sunday :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.