[Giveaway] I Am Officially Leaving EMC Forever.

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by KJNine, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will be giving away all of the gold on my 3rd residence to one lucky person...

Reason: EMC has gotten too big. 3 out of 4 of my alts residences were derelicted, on which now I officially give up on ever attempting to have a successful mall, shop, horse farm, farm, or anything else that I lost. I had taken over 500 days to develop those things, and EMC got so greedy they got too many people and I cant even keep a residence that I use every day because I don't feel like logging in my alt. I lost almost everything I ever cared about on those residences, like my fastest horse, the only thing I had hope in to someday breed the fastest horse ever. and my storage res, that I had lost almost ALL of my things, my sheep farm, my horses, my crap that I never use, my villagers, my elevator. This was the first server I ever went on in minecraft. And when Justin left, it got too big and I Gave Up on it. And on May 4th, 2014 at 8:00 AM EST I will give all of my gold to one person. to enter you must be at my res at that time. After that I will delete this server from minecraft, and be gone. Like this post if you think that the derelict is the dumbest thing ever added to this server.
    Rosy2696, caden672 and golddigger221 like this.
  2. Derelict is the reason why we do not have 20 servers with most of them being ghost towns.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.