[GIVEAWAY] Custom Skins

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ShatteredPlains, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Read the thread! It's important!
    Ever felt that your skin could use a revamp? Want to add a little something, but don't want to do it yourself?
    That's why I made this giveaway! I'll use a skin stealer borrower to get your skin, no file posting needed. Then I'll revamp it in 4 different ways. I'll switch out what you're wearing for some formal wear, put you in a bathing suit, and set you up for an adventure. The last change I'll make will be your choice!
    Just post a why-did-the-chicken-cross-the-road joke below (can't copy other posters, must be original) to enter! I'm going to use your post number minus 1 on random.org to pick a winner. I'll post on this thread announcing the winner in 1 week (July 21st), and PM the winner with links to their custom skins.
    Thank you SteamingFire for explaining the prize better. Yes, the winner gets 3 skins that are themed revamps of their skin, and a 4th that they can choose
  2. Why did the chicken cross the road?

Doesn't matter, it got run over by a SUV.

(I love antijokes, ok?)
  3. You must really wanna see someone in a summer swimsuit >.>
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    It saw a pool and thought there might be someone in it.
    =P

Though I'm still confused as to which of the 4 skins will be the winner's. Just give him/her the files for all of the four skins and let him/her choose xD

Edit: after re-reading the OP, i realized that the 4th choice is a 4th revamp based on the winner's taste... it was confusing to read. So I guess the winner is getting all 4 skins anyway xD
  4. Why did the chicken cross the road?

He didn't. He was eggified first, then carried over the road by an evil player.

Cool Giveaway! Very Unique. :)
  5. Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side - must we question the decision of my people to walk across a road? You don't see us asking why the human crossed the road, do ya?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. Why did the chicken cross the road? He went to KFC because he wanted to see a chicken strip.

That was so bad. :p
  7. T f_Builder_s: Why did the chicken cross the road?
    T *eviltoade: I dont know, why?
    T f_Builder_s: To get to the witch's house

T f_Builder_s: Knock knock
    T *eviltoade: Who's there?
    T f_Builder_s: The chicken
  8. Why did the chicken cross the road?
    Why did the chicken go into the gun store across the road?
    Why did the chicken walk out with a revolver bought from the gun store across the road?
    Why did the chicken walk into the gas station that is across the road?
    Why did the chicken run out of the gas station that is across the road with a wad of money?
    What the heck is this chicken up t- *gets shot*
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  9. Why did the chicken cross the road? To show he would not get hit, like that poor dear the other day. *SPLAT* LELELLE sorry this ain't funny i just made it up XD
  10. Why did the chicken cross the road?

-To actualize its potential, it is the nature of chickens to cross roads.-
  11. Bump! Last day of the comp!
  12. Sorry for the long wait everyone! Miss_Peevle is the winner! Congrats to her. ;) I'll send you a PM once I've made the skins.