[Giveaway] 500 Day Celebration

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HillbillyBeastly, Jun 29, 2013.

1. IMAG0328.jpg And...drumroll please...We have a winner....

xI_LIKE_A_PIGx!

Congrats Mr Pig! Your chest with your prize(s) can be found on SMP8 Res 16084. Thank you all for participating.
    somebody121, penfoldex and battmeghs like this.
  2. ok thank you
  3. Congratulations on your 500 days! :D
  4. Lol so close againXD my number was 20.... anyways happy 500 again
  5. Congrats on 500! What was your first day like on EMC?
    HillbillyBeastly likes this.
  6. Thank you.

My 1st day was eventful. Logged in to SMP1 with my brother-n-law (Madcrafter200) and we ran around for a bit. Ended up claiming lots right across from each other. Hit the shop, bought an iron pick, an axe, and went to the wild to get supplies. I was promptly killed by multiple creeper explosions because my back wasn't being watched the way it should have been :rolleyes:

And it was either 1st day or really close to it when I went way out in the wild and met a player who decided to kill me with a lava bucket. He tried the same with Mad, who jumped into a ravine and died. I contacted JustinGuy, he approached that player and was lit on fire as well. I don't want to say that player's name, but his ban reason was something like we don't light players on fire, especially admins. Made me chuckle. :D
    somebody121 likes this.
  7. What a weirdo!

what job were u being interviewed for, psychology?
  8. I wish it was something cool. It was actually for a part-time retail job I picked up during the holidays a few years back. He was a weird guy for sure.
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  9. JustinGuy was alive back then!?!?