[GIVEAWAY] 12 days of christmas 500k give away

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gianluca99Star, Dec 9, 2017.

?

Do you want more Giveaways in the future!

YAY 43 vote(s) 97.7%
NAY 1 vote(s) 2.3%
  1. thanks to all those who have joined... we still have 4 more days of gifts to go and many open spots still! so if you are still interested in joining, we are still taking people!... just wanted everyone to know... if we get the list full before Dec 25th the day 12 prize will be changed from 100k to 300k!! so let's try our best and get this giveaway to 100 people! :D thanks for all the support everyone!!
  2. Don't worry. I know I will win *potato says sweating*
  3. thanks!

I just realized i won this i didnt know before now xD
  4. May I take #66?
  5. the winner of day 9 is... 94. Wildsguest... your winning will be sent to you within 24 hours :D thank you for joining
  6. the winner of day 10 is... 1. Royal_husky818 ... your winning will be sent to you within 24 hours :D thank you for joining
  7. Thanks man! Merry Christmas!
  8. the winner of day 11 is 4. derp_duckie your prize will be sent to u in 24 hours :D
  9. and the big winner of day 12s 100k prize isssss.... 98. wildtim14 congratz and thank you all for joining!! Look forward to future giveaways and more chances to win some big prizes :D
    EDIT: My mistake and mix up... im not sure how that name even got on the list.... must have been my mistake... thank you for pointing this out! I will be doing a re-roll now
  10. Lol he hasn’t been on for 575 days
    Gianluca99Star likes this.
  11. So choose a new number?
  12. And correct if I’m wrong, he never entered.
  13. sorry for the confusion! if you read the last winner there has been an edit and changes! the new winner of the draw day 12 is... 3. Tigerstar... your winnings will be sent to you very soon!

Im not sure what happened with the last winner and I honestly don't even remember how or when they were put on the list... the new winner has been confirmed and double checked if they still play and actually joined... Once again sorry to everyone!

Thank you to Theomglover and Ethy202 for pointing this out before I sent out the winning, you have both been rewarded with rupees for your help with this confusion in the winner
  14. Thanks! I just like to help!
  15. Gian you break everything