[GIVEAWAY] 12 days of christmas 500k give away

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gianluca99Star, Dec 9, 2017.

?

Do you want more Giveaways in the future!

YAY 43 vote(s) 97.7%
NAY 1 vote(s) 2.3%
  1. This is so cool thanks for this and if this isn't taken 53 please :)
  2. 22 is taken already? is there another # u would like?
  3. 20
  4. 3 Please :) Thanks for the giveaway
  5. *Waits patiently*
  6. 33 please, thank you! :p
  7. the winner of the first night is... #61. jewel_king your winning will be sent to you within 24 hours :D thank you for joing
    PierWorld likes this.
  8. Once again thanks to all those who have joined and if you are still interested in joining, we are still taking people! if we get the list full before Dec 25th the day 12 prize will be doubling to 200k! :D
    PierWorld likes this.
  9. the winner of the second night is... 58. ChickenDice... your winning will be sent to you within 24 hours :D thank you for joining
  10. thanks to all those who have joined... we still have 10 more days of gifts to go and many open spots still! so if you are still interested in joining, we are still taking people! if we get the list full before Dec 25th the day 12 prize will be doubling to 200k! :D
  11. thanks to all those who have joined so far!!... we still have 10 more days of gifts to go and many open spots still! so if you are still interested in joining, we are still taking people!! :D
  12. just wanted everyone to know... I changed my mind once again and now the day 12 prize(if we hit 100 people joined) will be 300k!! so let's get this giveaway to 100 people! :D thanks for all the support everyone!!
  13. give me 36 and thanks!
  14. 84 please?