Gift Giving at the Spawn

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by gwormn, Dec 14, 2011.

1. also........... CAN I B THE SACK?

ill cary the coal and the potions and stuff if u let me

its a rly cool skin im changing into it right now
  2. Will this be on all servers, or just SMP1?
  3. Um maybe we could use the sepplin mod to literally fly around like Santa
  4. umm..only on smp 1, no being a sack!
  5. ill make a little cute boy skin right now!
  6. great idea
  7. I have a Santa helper skin. would that work?
  8. i have 3 large chests of the potions gwormn wanted tell him to come c me
  9. I'll be an elf! Oh, and go to gwormn's lot to see our Christmas tree. Hash did a lot more then I did though, same with gwormn
  10. yah i donated leaves and gwormn siad yes 2 sack im just ur packing mule since u dont got enough inventory spawc
  11. Ok, sorry I haven't been replying to your posts. I have been busy putting the tree together. Now, I would bee happy to accept you as an elf sneeker134 and you will be paid as well. I'll post a new thread out warning people that the date is fast approaching and we still need help. Pilotcat, you will be counted as an elf but you can still use your sack skin. Sneeker, you will need to find a elf skin or something. Historian101, you can use the Santa helper skin and you are also counted as an elf and will be paid. I will be posting the tread out in a few minutes for the rest to see.
  12. Tickets are 5 rupees to get in( pretty cheap for the whole experiance. You probably will have to wait in line. We are excepting NO more workers gwormn!!!!!!!It will be hard for the date to be on Christmas, b/c we have NOT completed the tree yet or figured out the pay for everyone.
  13. gwornm I'd like to be an elf.Btw,DO NOT REPLY!

my momll get mad and ban me from empire minecraft
  14. We are NOT accepting any more employees as b/c gwormn hired to many than we could afford. Sneeker134 has been fired from this "job" b/c he has gone on a cruise.
  15. Wow..... If I go on a cruise I am fired? Nah, I won't have. Internet connection, so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE and CHRISTMAS and NEW YEARS EVE and NEW YEARS DAY!
  16. LOL, I was just thinking about if you had connection!
  17. Don't you just love the 21st century.
  18. Sneeker is back to play! Well, I probably missed it already....
  19. I missed the gift giving:(