Giant Mob Trap.

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Sir_Creeper, Dec 24, 2011.

1. I just got over there for the first time and it has already been griefed... I have no clue how it works or how to fix it either. I just don't understand why someone would ruin something than can help everyone out.
  2. If it's a MacBook then press function f3 that will give u the co-ords
  3. Guess what it's been griefed
  4. Sorry, don't know what you are trying to say there.
  5. The tower has been griefed badly ( there is a great bif frikin hole in it)
  6. Oh yeah, I saw that... I wish I knew how to rebuild it.
  7. Same u online?
  8. Lesson 1 of the wilderness:
    Douchebags and bandits are always lurking. Make sure you don't give away creation locations too freely, lest they become victims of these gaming criminals.
    Sanitymops likes this.
  9. Lesson 2 - construct things in the wild entirely out of obsidian. :D
    lolkold and nnnnmc1 like this.
  10. Obsidian mining for griefer lol. :eek:
  11. Leson 3 get a diamond supporter to lay TNT traps
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  12. Its really really hard to keep the place looking nice, and what most of you say is griefing, is most likely creeping.
    Not saying that theyre is no griefers, the big hole is definetly griefed, but not all mobs die when they fall down, and if it happens to be a creeper... Well, need I say more?
  13. Boom?

Only too true.

Or you could just dig a deep pit and put cacti in the bottom... <_< who's the wiser if you add a few pistons and some redstone triggers to said pit?
  14. Exactly.
  15. Can't tell if trolling.
    If not, this, and any other trap would not work, because non-griefers could also be affected by it.
  16. Not to mention that TNT simply does not work on smp# servers!
  17. Diamond supporters can use it.
  18. This is great. I went there today and got alot of loots. Unfortunatly sometimes when the monsters fall down they dont die and it sort of gets infested and the guard the loots. Thanks for the effort.