Ghost Blocks: The way to become mentally insane

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by AmusedStew, Apr 9, 2015.

1. I don't know. It works for me.
  2. i do believe eff 3 can insta mine sand, and dirt. just not grass
  3. I get caught under ghost blocks on occasion from instantly mining many blocks simultaneously. When I get caught under it, I either place a block at the ghost's coordinates or unload the chuck it's in by re-connecting to the server.
  4. Going into a creative world now!

EDIT: It works, next chance I have I will test on EMC.
  5. Eff 5 and just let the pick break. We're all too wealthy to bother with repairs.
  6. Which is what repair people are for. :p

Regarding the OP: I find using the lowest efficiency possible helps, and placing a block where the ghost block is will fix it. Does f3+a work?
  7. Maybe its the ghost of MrSocks trying to build a house.
  8. BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  9. I know that you are trying to supress those memories and write them off as fiction, but it happened. You need to accept it.
    AmusedStew likes this.
  10. Ugh! I hate these annoying little blocks! It happens all the time on my res. Well, I have bad internet connection so could it cause this?
  11. Xisuma trolled other players on HermitCraft by making ghost blocks. The blocks only dropped when he right clicked on them with another block. Try that.
  12. I would probably get some friends together and perform a séance. If everyone holds hands and chants "ghost blocks disappear" over and over it might work.
    f_Builder_s likes this.