Get Rid Of The New Sound Im PM

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Sambish, Nov 9, 2013.

?

Would You Like A Option To Turn The Sound Off?

Yes 42 vote(s) 70.0%
No 18 vote(s) 30.0%
  1. If that's true gonna ask jack if player can but here's a pm noise that would be awesome and drive you crazy lol
    Trapper777 and mba2012 like this.
  2. It has to use one of the sounds that's already located in the games sound files. So it has to either be orb.ogg or successful_hit.ogg They both sound the exact same.
  3. Typical Dwight... :p

Anyways, I like the new sound, but I think an option to turn it off would be nice to the people who don't like it.
  4. That's right I remember now talking about .files and etc in Irc.

That's little insulting man no need for that..
  5. It was meant to be a joke... sorry about that :)
  6. Lol Dwight. And I didn't think I would create such a topic with everyone commenting :D
  7. the sound is level up at pitch 5.

I will eventually add a config option, but need more Chat Refactoring to add it.
    Trapper777 and mba2012 like this.
  8. Ok thanks Aikar!
  9. or a post by its grammar and spelling
    Trapper777 likes this.
  10. Fixed that for you :p
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. but dat's punctuation. (Close Enough?)
  12. You could just add your own sounds to the files, right?
  13. It is a fragment; it does not need capitalization and punctuation. :p
    I like the sound, but a config option will be nice to have.
  14. thx needed to be like that
  15. It is a comment, not a quote/fragment. Porphos just posted a comment about what Sky said, therefore I corrected his punctuation. :p
  16. I was like that because you were being a hypocrite when correcting his grammar, when actually SkyDragonv was kidding. :rolleyes:
  17. Wow can we talk about the subject of the post not about grammar. ;)
    cddm95ace likes this.
  18. I don't see a verb there. :p
    Edit: Pm me if you want to discuss it, rather than on this thread from here on out.
    So, with this having been said, does Aikar plan to make the sound default for all players when they join?
  19. Yes, I did not know that there was a sould for P.M., as I have dissapeared on July 10th, 2013, never coming back in game.
  20. Isn't minecraft_owen your alt though,