Generation Experiment--Question for

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SteamingFire, Dec 18, 2015.

1. I can't track signatures (or I don't know how to) so I'm unable to find Generation 1 (or 0), and don't even know if it actually started with Generation 1 or with Generation 28/29.

This is a question for the maker of this experiment, since I can't figure out how to find him/her:
    Can you please forum message me? I would like to ask you a few questions, as well as potentially provide advice. For one, the instructions on how to involve yourself in the experiment are ambiguous (i can explain if/when you forum pm me).
    Please message me... Or message the person you think/know to be the maker to tell that person to message me!

And if you don't care for advice, I want to ask you questions anyway!~~ and I can keep details of social experiments secret. I understand the psychological necessity to do so.
  2. I was just alerted that this experiment might've started on a completedly different forum website.
    If that's the case, i'm not interested in finding the maker anymore... For reasons i'd rather not mention to avoid offending the creator.