G'day, mates!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hashhog, Mar 19, 2013.

?

Your favorite Minecraft activity is....

Farming 1 vote(s) 5.3%
Hunting 1 vote(s) 5.3%
Mining 3 vote(s) 15.8%
Building 2 vote(s) 10.5%
Dying 10 vote(s) 52.6%
Exploring 2 vote(s) 10.5%
  1. Hi, I never introduced myself, though I've been on for more than a month. Here goes! I am, as you've probably noticed, hashhog3000. In Minecraft, I prefer farming to mining, and I'm not on board with the whole "trap monsters and kill them" thing. I much prefer giving them a good smack with a sword on sight or putting them in a wooden house before burning it down. Patience isn't always my strongest quality. I'm a hard worker, and I can't wait to get further into the Empire! See you there!
    Sambish, Dufne, PenguinDJ and 2 others like this.
  2. Patience is not always your strongest quality, yet you choose to farm... that is a brave profession of choice my friend. I wish luck on to all of your future en devours.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. You'll make a fine addition to the economy, young apprentice.
    hashhog3000, Jcplugs and battmeghs like this.
  4. I love dying in minecraft. Its the best thing about the game. Forget mining and crafting, they should call it diecraft. *facepalm*
    hashhog3000 and battmeghs like this.
  5. Welcome :p

Aww we can't have multiple votes lol. I chose building, love how dying has the most votes.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. I thought it ment dyeing, as in coloring sheep (not really my favorite either way). I am an explorer at heart, but farming comes in second. Welcome to EMC.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  7. Because everyone loves dying.
    hashhog3000 and battmeghs like this.