(Game) the up-DATE game is Back!!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by KatydidBuild, Jun 9, 2023.

1. July 8th at 5pm.
  2. monday 10 juli 4 pm emc time

note i dont now if it was june or juni sorry ik duchts but i mean the 10 today 4pm emc time
  3. 10 july 5pm emc time
  4. Thank you for offering a time for the update to have occured.
    There was only one player who chose today's date.

Pending verification: Looks like Skeletin007 is most likely the winner!!!
  5. i have read the rules maybe im wrong but the update acured a little bit before 6pm not shure was half a sleep but 5pm was i tink the time maybe have misread the rules but skeletin was off by 5 to 6 hours note i sniped the ting since chickeneer dit sort of anounce it but acording to my reading of the rules ther is no rule that eays u cant snipe it
    The player that got the closest time (without going over by more than 1 hour, to account for the minutes around the hour) wins a prize. Current prize is pending, but I believe that I have a limited edition head that might work, or it's just bragging rights.
    i dont know wahts fair becouse i tink i held my self at the rules by finding a way that shut maybe next time be a rule for

but i still want to be fair since i sniped it
    but at the oder side custom Katy head mmmm
  6. In this situation, frankly I find your "sportsmanship" off putting.
  7. tank you for see ing my sport man ships
    note i hate sporting since i get tired
    also i rilly like pudding
  8. You had opportunities to vote earlier in the contest, but never gave a day/time in a format needed to enter your guess. You finally came back with 2 times after Chickeneer made a pre-announcement of the update coming in the day and then you voted for a time.
    I believe the spirit of the rules says that you did not actually guess the correct day, you were just guessing a correct time of the day. Since you were basically told the day it was happening, just like everyone else... And that was not the game.
    Therefore, your vote(s) is going to be disregarded.

A concussion head Katy is being mailed to Skeletin007 with a cert of authenticity, as soon as I find where I put those and copy another one.
    Link to that head: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/a-m-a-w-prizes-for-3rd-year-on-emc.85158/